GBL is committed to protect environment, determined to prevent accidents, and to be a leader in workplace safety, and will continue to move forward through a strategy which is based on high standards of integrity and performance. GBL's commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment starts with the senior leaders of the organization and it is the responsibility of everyone in the organization including newest recruit. All of our people, facilities and partnerships, situated around, are accountable for pursuing these goals by driving the QHSE Management Program. All business units are aligned with GBL' corporate QHSE Management System. All the relevant policies and objectives are defined and clearly stated & the arrangements put in place to ensure that all policies are implemented, controlled, monitored and improved as required.
GBL has placed special emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) as key elements of all of its activities. GBL provides its clients with services which are of the highest professional and technical standards and which comply with client specific QHSE requirements and local statutory requirements.
GBL Facilities are routinely audited to verify compliance with GBL Corporate QHSE Performance Standards, policies, procedures, and the laws and regulations of applicable governing entities. Regular programs for safety observation and resource efficiency have been set up and are already delivering results.
The GBL quality policy will be communicated and made available to all interested parties as well as posted on our website. GBL's quality management system as well as QHSE policy are being reviewed annually during the management review meetings and updated as necessary.
- ✔ GBL QHSE Policy GBL QHSE Policy (PDF)
- ✔ HSE Policy GBL's corporate HSE Policy, (refer to enclosed Policy) incorporating approach to safety, management control, accident/incident reporting and investigations, duties and responsibilities of personnel etc., is based on the fundamental premise that all work-related injuries and illnesses are avoidable. The Company believes that the responsibility of ensuring the Health and Safety of employees, contractors and members of public is the highest priority.
- ✔ Our Quality Goal We drive quality standards in our business and continuously develop and improve our quality management system to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting, and where possible exceeding, our customer's requirements.
- ✔ Our Mission To deliver- innovative and sustainable logistics solutions of Liquid cargo.
- ✔ Our Commitment and Objectives
- » Understanding customer needs and make certain we deliver what we promise with focus on quality, efficiency and environment.
- » Build long term customer relationships through contracts that deliver on short and long term customer outbound logistics requirements.
- » Work together with customers to create optimal operational solutions that differentiate ILSL from competition.
- » Provide cost effective and flexible solutions to our customers.
- » Promote mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers and in particular to encourage and improve the supplier performance and quality to create value for both.
- » GBL remains an environmental forerunner in developing innovative and sustainable solutions to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment.
- » Top management is committed to communicate the organizations strategy and polices clearly to staff ensuring that all employees understand and meet the requirements of the GBL quality system.
- » Focus on continuous improvement and transfer best practice to be able to always deliver quality solutions to our customers.